*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, January 09, 2005

A comMon sUndaE aFtern0oN...

Ello.... me here again. Know what am I doing nw? Haha.. nothing much actually, juz chatting online with Juexian.. updating my blog... watching tv... drinking my HOME-MADE barley... haha and thinking what to update! LoLz.. as usual bah.. TV's my favourite pastime too!

OH ya... tonite is the Ren Ci Charity show! Hmmm.. tink there's gonna be many nice performance coming up coz... now it's a merge of Chan 8 and U!! More artistes performing together! Heee... somemore got dance performance! I like to see people dance loe, haha.. if possible I'll liked to maybe learn dancing heez.... juz saying doh... dun run dun run aha! Erm.. coz nothing to do so coming here to crap haa... Now abit bo liaoz... Ok! Dunno what else to crap liaoz.. stop here then.. Hmm.. after the merging, Chan U ah.. full of those not so nice shows leh.. boring channel le.. Bad..

Oh ya! Have U guys read ur horoscope?? Think for mine.. it's pretty accurate manz! HAha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home