*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Some replies..

Oh.. juz read PK's blog.. Hmm.. and saw what's her wishes, ermm.. i mean new year resolutions haha.. PK's dream version? Won't la.. it will come true! The 2nd one, I'm sure it will be achieved one day! Yeah.. cos heard from PK saying her frend had a good plan layout for the cafe thing liaoz... rite PK?! Can one.. AND! I'm very very sure that ur resolutions in the REALISTIC VERSION will definitely be fulfilled!! Yeah sure! It's juz that maybe we need more time.. HAHA.. even up to now.. I myself too haven found what I want in life loe! What to do.. n what to say neh? Hmmm.. slowly loe.. sometimes it's like tat, maybe when U dun think about it, it will auto "pop" out haha.. and when U r thinking too hard, U juz can't seemed to get it! Lolz... my "wai dao li" la.. hee.. I remember a frend of mine once said, when younger U tend to don't really noe what U want loe.. it's until later when U work for some time bah.. then U got a better idea of it. Heee.. that's wat he say la.. :D

Anyway! All take care and... take ur own pace to realize ur dreams!! Coz we all have different dreams! Hoo...hoo...! Smilez coz U can! Byyyy... I'll be back! Muahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home