*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, December 17, 2004

What is the chicken pox thing doing here... at this time of the year, moment... can't celebrate X'mas with frends, cannot anyhow EAT, & got 2 wks MC..

Elloo... here again! Whoo... was sort of running a fever now.. Sleepy, heaty.. Haa... think people at my workplace are kana shocked. Suddenly chicken pox.. Hmm.. yeah some of my frends and colleagues oreadi caught it when they were at a very young age.. told me not to anyhow eat loe.. Hmm.. cannot eat cucumber (if not skin will be sensitive), egg, fish and those dark sauces expecially! If not.. after the poxes flatten, the scar will still be there. Pls take note for those who haven kana B4!! One thing I wanna say is it's er xin loe.. red red spots all over.. my face now was like eeeee..... ya and think after that my face will have 2 scars, acci scratch it and it left a big reddish spot on both my nose and face.. Er....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home