*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Monday, November 29, 2004

Sick... even sianz arh..

Aiyo.. not feeling well again. Hmm.. but think it will more or less "happen" once a year. Haha.. happen arh.. bad word used. Yap.. I will tend to fall sick for quite a few days and this comes with sypmtoms. Like.. first is running nose, follow by headache, sore throat bla bla.. coughing will somehow come after all these. Haiz.. makes me even more tired and sianz... also more sleepy. Haa.. yeah was feeling better now! Alive! HAHA.. now only with small flu loe.. faster recover la.. so tired manz, coz I do not have the habit of sleeping too early. BUT if I do not, it is slower to get well. So, gotta sleep early and wake up abit late hahaha.. what a thing to say aeh?! Heez.. and without realising, it is another day gone by.. OKOK... time for my tv soon! Later, want to watch Chan U's variety show, Shi Zhi Lu Kou liaoz! Heee.. for those who have read my previous post about my trip to Jay Chou's concert also wanna go watch rite?! HeeHee.. yeah yeah.. KK got to stop here! Byeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home