*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Monday, December 27, 2004

Counting down 4 more days to year 2005!! What's your feeling at this moment?

Wow! Year 2005 is coming nearer each day! Counting down to another 4 more days! And.. it's a Happy New Year! Hee.. What's your WiShEs for the new year?? Haven thought of..? Or.. do you have lots to say...?! Well.. well.. it's of coz for you to wish for and for me to "guess" I think. Anyway, May aLL your wishes and dreams come true!!!

Hmmm... new year's coming, should feel excited, but somewhat I didn't had this feeling. Haa.. maybe becoz I didn't get to celebrate X'mas this year.. like the previous year. I could only send out sms to my frends , wishing them a Merry X'mas. What a boring X'mas doh.. haha.. but I've gt frends telling me that staying at home for X'mas can also be fun... yeah maybe they meant can celebrate with family members bah.. haha.. So, did you guys enjoy your X'mas? And.. think I'm gonna give a miss to the 2004 countdown too... Eh.. actually I'm feeling quite hungry now.. hungry lah.. everyday had bread for breakfast, lunch mostly will be forgo aha.. and I'm always waiting for dinner time!! Hee.. got nicer food mah, like what ah.. Mee suah, porridge! Hmm.. can't have chicken meat, so pork loe... to give the soup some taste and vege as well! Nicer bah.. Hee.. dinner dinner.. I want dinner..

Can I really go to work in 3 days' time? Or wat... I dunno leh.. MC is only for 2 wks.. Haha will I scare others if I go out with those poxes arh..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home