*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Going back to "wok" on 3rd Jan instead... Mon rite?! Hmm.. but don't think it makes much difference doh.. Haa..

Ellooo.. back to bloggy again! Oh.. why was the subject heading so? Aha.. coz at my workplace there's still 2 people who haven kana chicken pox B4.. so I was told to go back a few days later instead loe. Hmm.. was sort of surprised that they haven got theirs doh.. erm.. called the clinic to confirm but think they are still quite afraid that the poxes might be contagious. Haa.. ya and I don't wanna be a spready haha.. Chinese New Year coming, scally if they were to kana arh.. then sian liao.. My admin manager had got an injection to prevent the pox, but think it won't really have much effect leh.. coz if poxes wanna come out it will bah.. Then wat for people go for the needle pain neh.

Nothing much to do now.. was watching tv almost whole day and now Chan U showing repeat telecast of "Taiwan Ah-Chen" haha.. yeah actually I quite like this drama series back in poly times, but now.. eh.. find it really lengthy aha.. Think I still like that Chan 8 ou xiang ju, "The Champions" best! So young and energetic loe.

Haha was talking to PK yesterday online, saying that we tend to add friends in Friendster, but didn't write any testimonial of them.. Heez.. Ok! I will try to write something for those in my friendster k! Erm.. though dunno when that'll be aha.. I oni got 1 testimonial nia.. and it's from a "stranger", coz I haven seen the person yet. Got to know him when I was working at Kallang that time and it was sort of a wrong call I think.. funnie lah.. Ok I wanna go makan my mee suah liaoz! Byeee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home