*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, November 26, 2004

Yeah.. Poh Kim's freSh NEW LoOk!

Ello... frends! Think it has been a while since I last post something up in this blog. Wah! Hmm... glad that Poh Kim wanted to make a change in her hairstyle. Hee.. I am not saying that her old hairstyle not nice ok.. but! juz that the FRESH NEW LOOK iz really nice! Haa.. think U guys muz be pulling ur neck long and waiting to see the change rite?! Hee... very soon lah. Of coz, when we meet one another.. but think that will be soon too!

Poh Kim had her hair done at Jean Yip, Bugis. Oh, think that cost her a small bomb though.. about $150. But, again to say, I really think this new look sees a new PK! Hmm... though the hairstyle is still similar to her previous, but this time round it is with COLOUR!! Similar hairstyle but with colouring, the effect is soo different already, coz it looks different! Like the style, the waves that makes the colours shone out even nicer.. Of coz not red, pink, blue or what colour lah... HAHA. It is a base of natural brown cum highlights of bronze. Yeah.. think for the first time dye, it is common not getting used to the colour. PK is not used to the new hair colour yet doh.. hee.. and asking Yan Quan 'n' me... "izit 2 bright??" and saying she wanna faint liaoz haha.. hmm... not too sure how many times doh.. Haa.. but it is sure to be, coz for me, when I first dyed my hair that time, had this type of reaction too HAHA and somemore it is super "liang" bah.. light brown cum gold highlights HAHA. Eh.. think that time only a few of my frends saw it and all was like saying why this colour. Even when I was on the MRT, those aunties keep looking at my hair.. Aha, coz I think it is too bright for them not to notice bah. From the way they looked at me, ma jiam thought that I am like Ah-Lian or those rebellious type of gal haha.. AND.. I was called "Golden Monkey" by Derrick!

I can say it is a fresh new PK's look! 180 degrees change to say.. But, still wanna say that it is really a nice 'n' good change PK! Dun doubt.. K.. Hmm.. think U will grow to like it later on! I can be quite sure about this! Ha! And.. maybe next time U will be the one wanting to go to salons for hair dye Aha! Dun worri.. both YQ and me think it's nice.. Keep updating us with ur changes k?! This is a good start doh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home