*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Yeah! Going 2 see Jay Chou soon!

Yes yes.. I 've successfully gotten Jay Chou's concert tix last sun! Hmm.. but at a price of $128. Wow.. it is somehow really quite expensive though. But, I am very glad and happy that I've got it! I will be going to the concert with Amelia on 26 Nov at Kallang Indoor Stadium!!! Yeah.. wonder what is the feeling of watching a LIVE! concert! Heez..

Oh ya... went to my primary school friend's Birthday chalet at Pasir Ris Downtown East yesterday! Wow wow.. all turning 21 this year! It is an exciting year to be.. though along the way of 2004.. there are some barriers to pass. I think for me, 2004 has been quite a tough year. Tough, it is not in the sense that I am very busy, but is a year where there seems to be lots of decision to make. Haha.. suddenly I am lost for words again. Hmm.. actually till now, my mind is still in a whirl. Did not know why. Exciting, coz friends around me are either turning or already 21 this year! Wow it is fast, we are going into adulthood! Aha..

Alrite alrite.. I want to watch my Zhen Qing already. Tonite there is another charity show coming up, hmm.. there seems to be quite a few charity events this year huh? In case you guys miss the ads, it is on chan 8 at 7pm. Ok, enough of the free advertising for them. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home