*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hoho... My Oct Holiday!

LoLz.. tis is my dunno hw many entries for today liao.. HAHA! ... ... ..

my Company's trip was FINALLY confirmed! It's been subject to confirmation for a period of time manz.. nw really 100% confirmed liao.. =D

Be going to... Bangkok! Haa... anyway i've nt been on plane b4... so anywhere is fine w me haha as long as i get to travel..? Yeah.. dun wanna waste my passport keke... .. n finally able to give Amelia a more confirmed reply lo.. cos the plans been changing n changing.. till today, then settled at last! Going on 21 Oct (Deepavali) n back on 24th (Hari Raya Puasa).. tink my colleagues would love to shop tare keke.. Shopping queenies & kings??

Oh manz... be sharing room w my tat colleague who likes to so-called pin-point pple... haha sia... cos the rest of my colleagues dun wanna share w her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home