*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Go0D MoRniNg~!

THANKS...

Bibi for blanjah-ing 1/2 of the Twinz concert tix for me! Hee.. Cos at 1st tot it's quite exp plus the transport to and fro, hence din intend to go.. somemore juz bought my new comp during tat period lo.. no $$ ah... But! njoyed the trip.. 1st time w my Sec Sch friends hee.. FINALLY~

Haha listening to my mp3 nw.... my B'day present fr the Poly gang! Hee... like it very much.. keep putting new songs into it.. listening to Junyang's "Nan Peng You" nw.. Soothing song.. like the rythem.. =)

Hmmm... seems like August is a busier mth keke... more activities! Like chalet n my Genting + KL trip... hope there's more of such to come hee.. but tiring doh aha..

At tis moment... listening to S.H.E. "Zi Teng Hua".. not bad... shall follow by "Chu Dian"... Juz uploaded these 2 songs into my mp3 player minutes ago..=)

Miss my prata @ near Paya Lebar MRT tare.... sedap! Esp the onion prata n the chicken curry... taste different from the others.. at first tot nt nice.. cos onions ma... dun really like onions... but! after trying a small piece, can't stop liao... =P Sure go tare again! From my wrkpl haha... bus 135 straight! And... of cos the prata @ Simpang Bedok too! Can jio more friends to go together.. =D

Okie almost gonna be late for wrk.. my Bro is still in the room busy styling his hair.. oreadi more than 1/2 an hr liaoz... go snatch the room nw! Haa..

Yesh.. im updating my blog slightly more often nwadays! :D Go liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home