*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hmm........ I think hor..

Juz had a tour back to my previous +++ entries on Jan 05'.. the one tat says bout the 12 Horoscopes too.. nt the newer version ah..

Read it thru again haa... interesting I find.. different zodiacs and their personality, n the accuracy as described bout each & individual horo is quite HIGH. Emm.. Like trying out all sorts of personality tests too! Hee..

Think tat the older version is more accurate than the one I juz posted nt long ago.. Haha at least for my case la.. so......... if gt free time and wanna read, like me... maybe can start w the Jan 05' one 1st! n.. see which applies more to the real U~

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home