*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, March 17, 2006

No subject

What's on my mind at this moment? Hmm.. that's a good question. Nothing much doh..

Hope to put up some personality tests or horoscope stuff here leh.. just like my old blog hehe.. but don't think I can remember my username & pswd for that old blog. Hmm.. if not thought of doing some copy & paste.. I try it later doh..

Haa.. recently been hearing one of my colleagues saying Life is boring.. Hmm... or maybe she just meant the task she's doing is? But she keep saying 'Sian' ah... and from her facial expression it does somehow show. Haha.. then hearing that I also felt abit sianz.. coz it's not only once. Maybe at times, Life is really at a stagnant stage ba.. Eh.. stagnant correct spelling not ah? I guess so. So.. maybe that's why we will feel sian sometimes! But having a sian life is not good doh.. LIFE IS ACTUALLY INTERESTING! And.. it's meaningful (Full of meanings) too~ Haa.. so Njoy it!

Hmm.. actually sometimes I'll wonder if this colleague of mine feel 'empty' inside.. or felt like something 's missing in her life? Coz from what she accidentally said (in a slip of tongue), makes me feel that this might be the reason of her mindset now. Hmm.. she doesn't believe that relationship lasts.. that's what she told us.. Maybe that's why the rest of my colleagues might find thing s that she said at times are wierd ba.. me too actually at times. As some might think that if a person is still single at a certain age, he/she might have different thinking as the rest who are married. How true is it? Dunno... but on the whole, she's a nice person I can sincerely say. Though a little fussy at times.. Haa.. she said that herself too. Think she just likes to say only..

Really hope that she can find her prince charming soon! Hmm.. She does have a little more expectations for her Prince Charming. But.. guess it'll be worth the wait when she found that man for her. Hee... all the BEST k!


Haha.. it's been a year & nearly 3 months since I started work in my recent company huh.. but didn't really mentioned much about the colleagues and things there I guess.. Hehe besides my that MANAGER ba! Hahaha.. think U guys might have heard about her already.

She mah.. ok loe... actually nothing much to say about her also. She's a OK person la.. just that maybe, I dunno izit the Company or herself being too inflexible. In what sense? Haa... the usual thing I 'complain' about--> Can't surf net even we are now using BROADBAND leh~ Previously they are still using dial up so ok la but now is broadband wor.. why can't surf net manz.. wasted leh I've always said haha. Scared that I'll just busy surfing net and not doing my task izit.. me asking the obvious--> of cos la.. Anyway nvm la.. at times I still secretly used keke.. Bad bad.. but think I kana caught 2 times liaoz.. bleah~ scared doh..

Got a very caring colleague too.. she's a mother of a 16 yr-old boy le. But she looks young for her age loe.. and her dressing is very up to date I can say.. for a mother. When I first came, really think that she's quite young leh.

Most of my colleagues there are married. At level 2, got my Boss, Director, Young Boss, Old Boss and 3 Sales staff now.. Why I say now, it's because not long ago a sales staff just left. Why leave, reason uncertain doh.. but heard from some that he's poached over. He's been with the company for about 10 years, surely he felt abit sad to leave.. And there's a farewell lunch for him. 10 years manz.. wow.. that's long! Just not long ago, we knew that our Old Boss got " Lao Ren Chi Dai Zheng ". Hmm.. b4 this, he talks alot in the office.. and his voice was loud like thunder.. U can even hear it from far that it's him. He likes to chit-chat with our sales staff and the rest at Level 2, especially the sales staff that left. And, it's only Man's talk. Hehe.. we discovered that he don't speak to girls or women here---> Don't like? Haha dunno.. but whenever we go down to hand some documents, he will stare at us sometimes. At first I thought is it he don't like me or what? coz I just started work not long that time. Haha then my colleagues said that he's like that and in the past a girl greeted him but with no response.. Lolz! Only on the wedding day of his eldest grandson (our Young Boss) and when he's chatting with the uncles at level 2 that U'll see his smiles. Keke...

My Boss: He treat all nice I can say.. He especially likes to give treats! Hehe.. treat us to lunch. And the lunch will sure be a very 'FULFILLING' one! Haha.. nice doh! Hee.. save $ leh.. but sometimes think my colleagues and those uncles are quite scared of him already. Haa.. his eating habits and huge appetite!! Cos.. they are not as big eater as my Boss. Especially the ladies at my level 3, they are super small eaters, maybe unlike me hehe! I'm a frequent eater la!! He's generous in his treats. But at times, I do make some mistakes in work and the tasks assigned, so really felt quite guilty lo..

Director mah... really really seldom see him smile when I first came. Like black faced. Haa.. but ok la.. been seeing him smile more often recently. That's nice of coz! Happy is good. He always will intercom us upstairs:" (Whoever), Please come down." Haha that's all, fullstop. Think he looks stern at first, but now ok la.. better. Aha.. remembered him asking me, cos I seldom wear skirts ah.. and he say I'm like his niece, don't like to wear skirts type. Haha.. cos I find skirts abit troublesome ah..


Wow! it's a pretty long entry manz! Okie liao.. dun wan type liao.. Lazy. Fullstop. Byeee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home