*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I+'s a Sunday again!

Just had a feeling that a week passed by so fast! Do you guys out there feel the same? Hmm... so fast that you didn't even realised at times.. But of cos' if you keep counting the days, you might find it abit slow.. like counting down the hours to knock off from work bla bla.. haa.. especially those "activities" that you wished it'll end soon I guessed.
Oh.. today's sunday.. haha me just woke up arnd 11:30am! Keke... not very long hours sleep la just about 8 hrs hehe.. but did had quite some sleep this weekend, cos saturday no work! So fast.. my weekend gone soon... bleah~

Just had my breakfast.. Yummy.. 2 half-boiled eggs n bread! Wow.. its been quite some time since I had this manz.. but not too much of this is still delicious haa.. but like not full leh~ still room for "improvement" ---> my stomach hehe (FYI: my papa going to buy Nasi Lemak now~) For who U might ask?? ......................................... ME! ;P

Be staying home today I think. Slack, watch tv... eat haha..

TV now showing "Shao Nian Huang Fei Hong" Chan 8.. my father like to watch this type of show.. me ok nia..

Oh ya! Hee.. really very surprised that Amelia, you read my blog!!! :D Cos like it's been sooooo long since I put up my last entry here!! Went to see.. it's from September 05' last entry n February 06' the next wor.. Hehe.. good good.. Happie happie

Eh.. nothing to write liao.. waiting for my Nasi Lemak! Hehe.. me famous for my frequent meals appetitie..

Okk... to All.. have a good sunday n Njoy! Although not purposely wanna mention this (cos alot of people, including myself, might not wanna be reminded of) ---> tmr is another new week (start work again)~

Lolz..

To All:
Smile Always! N.. Pok's 'kou tou chan' --> Dun Worry, Be Happy!!! Hehe.. and hope that the motivational quotes I put up in my previous++ entry helps to open your eyes to things!! :D

End-of-Report-Three

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home