*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Soo...oo cute!

Hee.. just back not long from feeding the 2 rabbits near my house!

They are soo cute manz! Haa... bought carrots for them. The way they eat so cute haha.. munching hard on their food (carrots la).. you'll surely wanna feed them again! :D

Guess I'll buy some more carrots for them.. ;P

Watching that Chan U's "Zong Yi Da Ge Da" now.. hosted by the 3 funkies---> Zhang Fei (Fei Ge), Nie Yun and Huang Pin Yuan. Ok la.. nothing to watch now also.. just for pasting time still not bad haa.. still preferred my "Guess x 3"

The guest of the "Da Ge Da" was Fei Yu Qing~ Er.. not my idol though..

Watermelon time now~

Tomorrow's back to work again.. Although not to say but really abit sianz la.. no choice though.. Everybody just gotta go through the LIFE CYCLE. Haa.. but at least of cos with a job is better than nothing lo.. Muz appreciate that too :D

...... My comp ah.. again problem. What is it this time? Haha.. the colour of the screen changes to a wierd green.. bleah~ Nvm bout that anyway.. guess my comp is juz too OLD liao.. since my Poly days till now wor.. if I'm not wrong should be Poly Yr 2 Sem 2, after my SIP ah.. Wow... haha bout 4 yrs liao..

U guys out there, had a good Sunday?? Hee.. guessed should be ok also ba :)

Heard many was quite stressed recently also.. bout work, school and some others maybe personal matters?

Hope things are still well for ALL..

Me bro back home liao.. very tired I c him.. muz be the LAN games~ Haiyo.. wat's so nice bout those LAN games manz.. Dun get it.. still would prefer my "Gunbound"! Hehe.. but already stop playing long ago..

Now is "Maple Story" season haa.. Amelia & Pok are playing now..


End-of-Report-Four

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home