*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hmmm... One day if:

Just when you thought your day is bad, and it cant get any worse, think of this.
Life is full of ups and downs, during the up, remember the down. During the down, think of the up.
Life was never meant to be fair, but its like a piece of plasticine. It will be what you shape it to be.
Fingers may feel sore, but when it is completed, take a look at it, smile to yourself, this is ME! Because I am who I am, I shape my future, I shape my life. I am I, no compromise, no turning back, no regrets. No lost is too big, no reward is too small.




Accept it that not everything is fair, and it can help reduce the pain of your problem. And when the pain is reduced, the problem will go away. That's why having the right attitude is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home