*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, March 03, 2006

A Nice Saturday AfterNo0N I guessed...?

Haa... wats with my title..? Dunno.. just think things are nice! My tots at the moment.

Nothing much to do today I think.. went home straight after work... eating my lunch nw, Chicken Rice hehe... Yummy yummy oh.. especially with the braised sauce! Super nice! Maybe I'm too hungry oso la.. Keke..

Do wat later neh? Oh... be meeting our Insurance agent (Clemence) later tonite (7.30pm @ Cityhall), think to discuss further bout the plans we are going to "invest" in. But b4 tat, meeting Agnes, our Ex Popular A.M... going orchard there.. guess will be sitting down somewhere to chit-chat ba.. tot of watching movie at first, but think will be abit rush lo.. maybe just have some catching up session haa..

Hmm.. saying of movie.. I wanna watch "Big Momma's 2" leh.. yesterday just went to watch "Underworld- (Evolution)" with Wenxue, T.J. and Royston. Ok la.. the show was quite a nice one! Alot of action scenes, the sound impact.. vampires and those gross scenes haha... Nice show! But actually wanna watch 49 days tat ghostly show one.. but the guys dun wan...! Bleah~ 3 against 1 leh.. hw to win haha.. but at least ok la, not waste money on those bo liao show lo.. can go watch la this show. Still wan watch my "Big Momma" leh.. doh I didn't watch it's first show, but it seems not bad.. should be a nice comedy show la..

Still eating my chicken rice now.. haha wanna say me eat so slow rite? But anyway going to bathe soon then go change and go out liao.. not sure meet tat agent till wat time.. actually quite tired now.... sleepy abit la.. hope tat agent won't be taking too much time. But of cos, we have to clear our doubts first b4 deciding which plan to buy.. tats money leh.. impt impt!

Ok la.. dunno wat else to write liao.. mind can't think of much. Go concentrate eating my rice n watch TV! Now channel U got tat "少年特攻DUI" ERM>>> GUESSED THERE"S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY NJ STAR MANZ>>> SHALL STOP HERE LIAO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home