*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Monday, November 08, 2004

Yeah! 26 Nov 2004!!!

~Incomparable To Jay World Tour 2004~

Whoo..! There's still tix for my Jay Chou's concert!!! HAHA... juz check it at the sistic website. Hmm.... now is.. who's going with me?? Going alone like funnie leh.. alone watching the concert.. haha.. Wow! The feeling nw is... excited!! Heee... who is going with me... who who who?? LoLz! Excited manz! Haha.. though it's still bout 3 wks lata! Hmmm.. maybe ask Amelia 'n' Juexian... see if they wanna go... gonna act fast manz.. the tix's can't wait!

Wow wow... HAHA.. if I go.. this is my first time watching a live concert!! Hmm.. the price of the tix was actually my main concern at first lah... But! I really wanna go.. Jay Chou's concert... wanna see his live performance! Haha..

The most X tix is $148... but oso got $128, $98 'n' $68 lar.. but hor! juz $20 more.. can get a better seat leh..

Hmm.. now oni 26 Nov have the $148 tix left... and at least it's nt single sitting HAHA.. Think if really wanna go, then get the best sitting! HEEz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home