*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Thursday, November 04, 2004

"dOubLe cHaraCtered mAmmaLs"

Hmmm.... to start off.. say something bout myself... Me, a Gemini, is said to be having a double character! Hmm... I can say tat it's quite true... erh... double character doesn't mean like u do one thing now then the next moment U forgot wat U did, haha... not split personality lah! LoLz! That one ah... dangerous liao loe! Hmm... think its quite true leh... coz one of my working frend is also a Gemini, and sometimes she talks more... while at times quiet. For our zodiac sign... we can be quiet at one time and very "noisy" the next. Heee... good or bad? Hard to say... think it depends also... But, one thing quite contradicting is hor.... Geminis are quite restless sometimes.. tends to fidget alot. Haha... did I spell it correctly?? What I mean is move about alot... Hoho... yeah.. maybe even when we r talking... or standing! Haha... last time when toking to Amelia also like tat... I keep fidgeting she said... LoLz! Tat's us! But.. dun really like myself this pattern doh... like not very constant like tat leh... 可是 wat to do... inborn lah inborn... season liaoz haha... Alrite.. think enuf of myself! Heez... anyway juz a short update to let u guys know more bout me maybe? or... we GEMINIs! Yeah... had a check with online dictionary juz... it's fidget not fidgit, I changed it loo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home