*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Monday, November 08, 2004

Where U wanna go 4 HoLis?

Oo... think by now.. Amelia shld be at the airport liaoz... getting ready for Beijing.. or maybe oreadi on the plane... haha... personally I haven been to any other country lah. Think tat'll be very fun bah! Heez... I hope to go Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia 'n' maybe Australia!! Hahaha... 'n' Sentosa once more!!! Ahaha... yeah.. I mean it! Sentosa.. looks nice to me.. though it might nt be tat 了不起 .. but I'm juz sort of attracted to it...dunno why doh.. Heez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home