*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, November 05, 2004

My mind is in a mess... real mess now!!

Hmm... gt a call from Taka HR department again today... saying tat I'm selected for the post of "senior" retail assistant... Ahaha senior... ehh... we this age?? Zun boh... haha... PK oso kana... heee... funnie lah.. like the feeling also... nt as expected. Should be happie rite..?! Hw come like... so block block leh... hmm... dunno.... Anyway, will b going down on sat for a medical checkup as well as to try the uniform doh... Erh... dun really know wats on my mind nw liaoz...feeling sleepy.. let's juz go and see wat it's all about haha... which seems to be a better n easier choice now! Ok... gotta go cook maggie mee for me bro liaoz...woo... saliva drooling me... hungry also liaoz... *keep rushing me* aha... n think my PS1 is giving some problem again... Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home