*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Oh.. there goes my Jay Chou's concert...

Oooh... my Jay Chou concert... 泡汤 oreadi... heard from Poh Kim tat the tix all sold out!!! Wah say.... sooo hot sia! Haha.. think no choice liao loe... gotta wait for his concert VCD 2 be out... I'll sure buy it! Hmm.. but dunno gonna wait hw long for tat doh.. 'n' maybe.. there won't be such a VCD coming out? Wat 2 doo... no more tix liaoz... boh bian... Juz gt to hope 4 tat!

Heee... 1 of my colleagues over at Kallang also like Jay Chou! Hmmm... din know tat.. until she played some of Jay's songs. Surprised manz! Haha... so 难得... coz she doesn't look like one who likes this type of songs loe... *Jay's pattern of singing*...Guess U guys know lah.. haha which usually pple say.. dunno wat he's singing.. but this is the unique part rite?! Haa.. wow! been listening to his songs since my poly days... year 1.. Hmm.. and I remembered it's thru BiHan tat i gt 2 know abt Jay Chou! Haha.. at first when I heard his "爸我回来了"... hmm juz really dunno wat he's singing also.. aha... soo nt clear. But it's ok.. when U look at the lyrics as U listen... heeez


Aww... my concert...

Haa.. listening to Justin Timberlake's "Rock Your Body" now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home