*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

*~aNother Morning cAme By, thEn iTz nOOn!

Its another day again! Aha... time passes by very fast when we r at home or... out gathering with some friends!! Hmm... maybe coz its doing things tat we enjoy... Whaha eating my chai tao kueh now... hoho... and my lime juice... Yum yum...

Hmmm.... juz received a call from Takashiyama HR department.... asking whether I'm interested in working as a retail assistant there... Eh...for this time I am really nt sure leh. Like... din feel happie or surprised... but felt abit sian instead... dunno why... Haha... maybe it's b'coz juz dunno wat i wanna do... wat I actually want... bla bla lah... Hah.... anyway glad tat they call also, coz it's another job opportunity mah! Contradicting bah?! Hmm... think this is human's nature... always landed in a contradicting state! Well... but at least for me it's very true! Heeez... so later I'll b going down for an interview loe... interview interview interview again... sianz... gt to bring along those certs, the BiG red folder aha... think juz nw got another missed call... not very sure from who... maybe.....?

Haha... n wats new?! Me now watching TV again loe! Aiya.. it's a love story... think dunno wat "真情告别" ah... repeat telecast. A nice story though... but abit lengthy... hmm... why all love stories like tat ah... like to drag drag one.. LoLz!

Oh ya! Haha... juz now Yuancong called! AND! the truth tat Poh kim and me not working liaoz... is discovered!! Ooh ooh... hee... nah... we din mean to keep him and other friends in de dark too!
Really miss the times where Yuancong always "scold" me si gi na.... ahha.... but hmp! think till now he still call me tat! Hahaha.... n everytime he saw me again, will say "你越来越会叮嘴 hor?" Ahaha.... coz at first machiam like so "乖" like tat mah.... Hmmm.... think everyone also like tat one... 对吧! Ahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home