*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hmmm.... its A gOOd prActiCe!

Wah! Haha... think now most of my friends r IN on blogs! LoLz... all starting to create their own blogs, heee.... n passing their blog addresses around juz like broadcasting! Anyway... its a good practice! When U have something on ur mind, U can juz post it... wouldn't it be betta than to keep it all '2' urself?! Yeah... carry on then!

Its nice to have blogs... with all those feelings, emotions, actions and memories all written in words... heez... though maybe some things r hard to describe this way. Think I will try to update my blog regularly also loe.... for friends to read n oso myself! Ahaha... Hmmm... actually wat I wanna say arh... aiyo... like now totally no "flow" liao leh! Oh! But think Amelia really put in alot of effort in designing her blog....saw her finished "artwork" juz yesterday... the colour, layout, alignment all these... really took her some time to finish, think even her sleeping time is sort of affected... plus all those headache hardcore codings.... but yeah! its finally nicely done! Rite Amelia?! Haha... at least all these hard work shines!! Poh Kim's blog.... heehee... pink colour.... but I like it too! Hmm... think tat pink juz suits the title, Dreamz Chaser... keep it up PK! n..... continue k! Keep us updated oo! Wooo! Haha... and Ting's blog is FULL of colours! Soooo the colourful... like rainbow... but it's sure eye catching I can say... aha!

Latest update bout myself.... watching Chan U variety show now, Guess x 3.... Heee.... been "chasing" it since my poly days. Funnie lah the hosts! Ah-ya, Chen Ling n tat Wu Zong Xian.... hahaha the way they host the show.... really live loe! "Wo cai, wo cai, wo cai cai cai!" Aha... eh... aiyo think my eyes can't tahan liaoz... it's getting tired, need a rest... Ok.... I'll juz stop here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home