*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Monday, November 01, 2004

Juz an old thought dat came back...

Hmmm..... now is raining real heavy outside.... Had a chat with Poh Kim on the phone juz nw, saying how regret I was leaving Popular.... especially Dover. Hmm..wat to say.... I really like tat place... the environment, people, times and everything I missed! Although I know tat people will tend to ask:" Whats so good bout tat place?"..."Izit really tat great?!"......or for some people might say:" Aiya.... at popular work where gt qian tu.." Ahhaha.... but nw to think back, I dun think all these comments matter tat much though! Heee... coz I think wat matters more to me is whether one is happie or nt... if U r nt happie working at a place, U juz dun have the motivation to carry on, Haha... at least this is wat I think lah... of coz nt all people will agree with wat I think mah, to each itz own anyway!

Juz only been working at Popular Dover for merely a short 4 months.... Hahaha... actually is a separation of 3 months and the other month is with the so call second batch lah! Heee..... Hmmm.... with the first batch mah... its really a berry berry happie experience!!! Got Yuancong, Juexian, Poh Kim, Derrick, Agnes, Yan Yang, Elwyn, Edmund n... Dominic, OF COZ n me!! Haha... Wow Wow Wow.....! Woo.... got 10 people in a small small store leh! Can U imagine??! LoLz.....! Aha... walk here U see this person, walk there U see another person one loe! Its real fun n enjoyment lah.... that maybe even I can't describe, unless U! experience it yourself....! Dun think I siao okie....its juz tat its soooo good tat I din know wat else I can expect liaoz..... Wat more can I expect?!

We guys get along berry well, the mood is ma jiam..ermm.. like U r nt working loe.... unlike working at other places where there might be stress coming over U manz! Ahaha....its totally great!! But dunno why I wanna leave then.... think it might be due to some peer pressure maybe?? Like maybe people or friends asking U if U will be staying there forever, or telling U tat U r a poly graduate, ought to find some better jobs out there n not wasting time here. Aha.... coz I think I am a person who tends to give in to persuasion, n lacks determination, plus i am so indecisive! But... I still remember the happie times we all shared. As KFC n PizzaHut is juz nxt door, soo convenient manz.... we will very often buy some potato wedges, cheese fries or even pizzas for lunch or some little tea breaks... Heehee... Eh... I think we gain some excess kilo due to this! Ahaha... but who cares abt all these sesame green bean things sia.... Happie then eat loe!! Aiyo... n tat Juexian ah.... dunno wat he eat for lunch one leh.. he eat rice, we also eat rice, but hor... after a pack of chap chai fan he still wanna munch something... Ahaha n then all like to call me a PiG!!! Wat! Me PiG??! Now see... who's the real PiGgy??? LoLz! Eh... but ya lah I also oways kana itchy mouth one heee.... But I really really missed those days! Though sometimes there will be these "yaya" lecturers n hao se ones too! Heehee.... Ahaha remember tat lecturer buying FHM mag tat one?!

Till now... we r still in quite close contact with Yuancong n Agnes! Hee... the rest of the guys run where liao? Aiyo.... tat tutorial king (Yan Yang) muz be beezy with his exams n pat toh loe.... Hmm..... but as for the E Bros (Elwyn n Edmund) mah.... nt too sure also, might be exams? Really long never see the 2 brothers liaoz... hope to meet up again some time, and this time FULL attendance leh! Always this come then tat din come....bla bla bla... Derrick tat xiao di mah... juz went KTV at "Fei Xing Chuan" with Juexian, Yuancong, Carole, PK n me tat time! Heee.... Cheers!!!

Hmmmm........ this batch mah.... hmm... only working together for about a month. They r nice people too! Though we might not be as close, maybe 1 month is quite a short period bah.... to get to know someone? But! this 1 month had been a FULL of LAUGHTER month for me!! Yeah...Hahhaa.... the guys like to crack jokes, say some "yellow" things.... talkative, funny, active minded.... they sure can be fast to come out with something tat we might nt even thought of sometimes!!! Hmm... think this only PK n me know bah.... ahahaha... Of coz nt all r the same pattern lah, the biggest guy, T.J... keep telling us his "love" stories, haha... abit nt meant to be heard by underage girls n boyz, Heee... though we r no longer one! Wenxue... is the one who dun even have to crack any jokes and we will still laugh! juz by his actions, response haha....n his blurrr look. Hmm... Da Zhou mah... he's smart, nian ji qing qing oreadi thought of wat he wants for his future liaoz.... and nt to forget how we gt to know one another on our first day of wrk! Its thru Gunbound!!! LoLz! First day mah... surely all feeling abit shy shy U know.... then me n PK keep talking about Gunbound stuffs, like use which moblie to attack better, then say say say.... my bro say CAKE (J.D) better.... aha! then heard a voice asking:"CAKE good meh?" Hoho... then start to chat bout Gunbound liao loe! But think Wenxue is slightly more shy lah... he's still quietly doing his things though...

Hahhaha! But I think shy is juz the beginning lah, when gt to know one another better, the shyness will juz go away. Hmm...but now although we r still in contact, oreadi feel tat the closeness tat we shared is becoming....err... sort of like getting lesser liaoz. AND! Dunno wat's wrong with tat big guy nw....he seems to be a totally different person liao leh, before tat funny n cracky guy.... nw soo quiet n hmm... seems abit cold-blooded, think only he himself or maybe his close friend knows wat happen...I can juz say tat he's a hard-to-guess wat he's thinking guy...

Alrite..alrite.... guess its abit too long to go on.... n U guys out there might nt wanna read anymore if I continue! Haha... Kk... keep tuning in to www.confusedsmile.blogspot.com for my updates!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home