*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, July 10, 2005

What R U guys doing now?

A very good morning to aLL! Nice Sunday! Haaa... saw my subject heading? Lolz... what am I asking sia.. I'm not really that tired now.. but not too alert either! Haha.. contradicting huh? @ this time... blogging away.. can't get into the msn leh.. bad.. but think no one will be inside too bah.. at this hour. Later going for breakfast soon I guess. Where not too sure yet doh... maybe somewhere near my house with my frend!

What's everybody gonna do this nice sunday? Go out? Stay home watch TV? Or... for me mah.. think will still be out bah. Maybe going to catch some movie with frends loe.. "War of the World" ? Haa.. see how jing shen am I later 1st ba.. hehe.. maybe not anymore! Eyes might be closing soon.. can feel that sleepiness liao.. so guess I'll forgo that B'day celeb.. PS... :p Breakfast coming soon! Haha... not really hungry doh.. but it's sure good to be eating soon! Keke...

Wah haha.. juz now my comp really gave me a shock sia...! Suddenly got some probs when I managed to boot up. The screen keep flashing manz.. shocked me sia. Don't tell me cannot use or got probs pls.. will faint haha.. *exaggerating* la... If like that I would already faint long ago.

Oh.. anyway.. ps to Amelia that I raised my voice that day too.. think it was somehow a misunderstanding bah... hope it will not happen again too. :)

Haha.. and PK, saw from your blog that Energy's concert was great! Hee... that's good, worth ur spending! Think I like their dances too... 'n' of coz' not to forget their vocals! :) They've got talents yeah.. and it's really a pity that they are planning to go their separate ways soon.. however, think from 5 members to now 3.. it will be harder for them to continue pursuing this dream of theirs. But of coz' hoping that they not ending loe..

Wah... slept at about 4+am on Sat... Haha.. 'n' guess what time I woke up?!! I jump out of bed. Manz... it's 5+pm that day already!! Wah say! I slept for so many hours sia! Scary leh... haha.. didn't really had such a day B4... Estimated to be 12 hours.. Haa.. Woke up only to find that oh manz.. I'm meeting my frends at bout 5+! Though the final plan is not 'drawn' out yet. Haha.. busy calling my frends to say can we meet at a later time.. Lolz.. From 5+ till meeting at 7. Actually the guys are planning to watch Fantastic 4, but Laili and I didn't really want to haha.. n we are like hoping that we can change this plan eventually. Hehe.. And we did got our plots on! Haha.. we went Plaza Sing Glasshouse that 'Fish & Co' makan! Eh.. though we still have to spend some $$ la.. but at least it's going into our mouth mah.. Food food.. yum yum.. 6 of us.. we ate and chit-chat loe.. nothing much to do doh.. everyone decided to go home about 10.

R U guys awake not.. haha.. nobody to online leh.. haha... maybe we all can online later see if I back home what time? Yo.. Xian di.. how's your presentation and theory test preparation going on? Seems u are quite busy over this. What U guys doing today?? Hee... KPo ah.. juz asking anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home