*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Hey yoz! I'm Back again!

Wooooow....! It's been a long time since I really really last wrote something here huh..? Eh... suddenly didn't really know what to say doh... It's abit shocked and bad news knowing that quite some things happen nowadays. And.. what somemore not good "stuffs" leh.. Hmm... like there seems to be more downs than ups lately for almost everyone. Not good...

Haha.. what crappy stuff am I saying here?! Lolz... too long never write liaoz.. abit gappy I guessed! Haa... when I managed to get my comp and Internet back, was super happie sia! :D
Quickly jio whoever I can to go online chatting with me.. Keee... went
to download Gunbound... Njstar... and me bro his own game: Maple Story.. Hmm.. nice meh..? The graphics are cute nevertheless, but for me I don't really like such a lengthy game haa.. like those fighting stuff, like Street Fighters or the newer version: Marvel Vs Capcom!! Lolz.. some might say wao laoz, a ger so "Cu Lu" one.. play such game.. but who cares haha.. Hmm.. didn't know what else to continue from here liao..

Back to topic above x 2...... Pok ah.. don't be demoralised.. you are you! No one is perfect nor same! There's just a unique Pok I know of.. You say you can't sing well.. but there's sure
to be other aspects that you are stronger than others rite?! Like... comp stuff, IT things... bla bla.. you are good! Me ah.. ahhaha... dont' say I from Comp Eng arh.. :p "Xia Sway" leh.. hahaha! But that's ok.. Wah.. haven't really tried writing my blog in the morning manz.. the feeling was quite good doh! As for ame, I didn't know what I can say.. coz' to say frankly is we really didn't know what happen to you that day (Saturday?) loe.. or maybe say I myself didn't notice much? Juz know that you are feeling abit down bah. Can see from your face loe. A quarrel with your Mum early in the morning causes it? Or.... what else.. Didn't really know what is it that we do pissed you offff... But.. maybe just something minor? But anyway! It's good that you are fine again! Take care manz! And C ya!

Ting Ting mah.. Hmm... heard from you and it seems that Fred and you quarrel quite often. Eh.. which is maybe not that good bah. Anyway maybe sometimes you guys juz wanna talk things out, but in the end being in an argument? But hope that U two can be a Happy Couple! Yeah.. Hee.. but sometimes not to deny that small arguments do help in a relationship bah.. if not why do couples quarrel here and there. Haa.. definitely not for the fun loe. Talking crap now.. seems like. Me no in a relationship B4, so.. think I can't say much about such. But, hope don't quarrel too often loe.. there's side effect oso..

Oh ya! Not to forget, about my so-call s
udden happening that people are talking about in their bloggies. Haha... Of coz' I appreciate for what that person did for me.. I'm touched yap and that's no doubt about it! But.. what else do you all think I can do? Or should do? Even I myself is unsure of what I'm thinking. Guess for this, no one can help bah.. Anyway.. Thanks for the concern guys.. I'm perfectly Okay.. Haaa.. :p Touched.. probably becoz' it's a surprise and the first time encounter.. wow.. till so "BiG"... what can I say?? The feeling is good I think. Happy.. yeah of coz'! Smiling till my mouth find it hard to close up keke... wah like abit over leh my description haha.. Ok la... not bad loe.. No comments liaoz.. Juz a part and parcel that we aLL have to go through I think! Let's see what comes next! Haa!

Hmm...... and I think one of our frends here is getting more n more "ji zha" ---> talkative! Lolz.. who's that?? Think most of us oreadi had an answer! Ah Quan loe.. Haha... this person whom we always call "Yan Dao". But! Du worry la.. not saying you not good for being such.. on the other hand, think it's pretty nice! Dun act cool... bad for health haha.. coz' surely will have "Nei Shang" one.. OH! recently think you had a new nick huh?---> Ah Wang. Lolz...he's saying this sounds like that TV drama series Ah Wang.. keke.. Or.. you prefer Lao Wang?? Haha! Me here ka jiao him.. guess when he saw me.. he's gotta hum tum me liaoz.. Ne ni ne ni pupu
.. woo.. that's fast manz! It's time to get prepared for work again! Wah... though abit reluctant, but what to do.. work is good anyway! At least I can say is definitely better than staying at home with no income bah. It can be a real scary thing. To sum up! Think we like the talkative you bah! Keep it up oh! :P

Wonder when will you guys saw this new
entry haha.. today?? tomorrow? But think I will go spread haha.. haven't been updating even after I got back my comp, coz..... forgot my username and pswd la! Not that I didn't wanna update.. but! i'm lazy too! Hehe! Is it a long entry? Till I post it out then will know loe.. I will continue to read your bloggies guys! Write more write more... Byee... Gotta go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home