*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, March 29, 2009

What do you think of a guy who borrows money from his girlfriend...?

A seldom-contacted friend ask for help for his bf.. and i have a bad feeling.. definitely i'm not going to fork out the money cos i dun even know the guy and have never seen him before,just thinking will it be another similar case that happened to one of my friend.. I've asked her a few questions..

- The guy is 3 yrs older than her
- Wants to borrow 1K from my friend, saying for his business
- When asked how long have they been together, at first my friend did not answer, but later she replied 3 yrs and asked why do i want to know (isn't it obvious)..


I didn't reply or probe further as it's not nice to.. but somehow just had this weird and bad feeling about this matter and that guy...


Hrs later.. after my friend persistantly sms me asking if I can help.. I replied and said that I'm unable to help in this. Know what horrible scary reply she gave.. she said then she will die tmr. What the... do you know what u are doing, WAKE UP LAH!!
Feeling rather annoyed by the foolish answer she gave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home