*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Monday, January 19, 2009

Recession.. bad.. this year's increment is little.. My colleague said kns.. But at the same time, think we should be thankful that we still managed to hold on to this job, while many others are probably out of job currently. Also be glad that we still had some bonus this year and the monies in earlier than usual (CNY eve) hee. Ok.. shall not say too much. One should sometimes count their blessings! =)

2009, hope to be able to pass my driving.. a change of job scope, maybe to Sales just like my sales colleagues.. earn and save more money.. balanced diet and lifestyle..
exercise a little more.. travel.. and my beautiful dreams to come true..... keke..

Hmm.. Cafe bar is also one of them...

Well.. I always say but not much of action. Let's see if this year will be slightly different ok!

Still yet to really shop for my new year clothes and goodies this year.. haha at least will get a new top la. Why no time sia..

1 Comments:

Blogger Y said...

Hee I agree with the idea of counting your blessings. I have some friends who have been retrenched. Some younger friends who are graduating soon with no jobs in sight. So I think you are doing pretty well :)

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home