*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Just came back from Batam last weekend (Mooncake Festival?), nice trip! Five of us.. Pk, Huizhen, Yanquan, Amelia and me. Hehe photos up in Friendster and Facebook. Shall wait for Pk's update in her blog ha..

Taking my driving now! My 2nd lesson yesterday. Hmm.. excited but nervous esp during the 1st lesson, hoping that the instructor dun ask me to drive. But, guess it's just a matter of getting used to the car and main thing is not to be afraid (very very important!). Once you are afraid and starts to panic, you will not be able to control the car well. Haha the instructor keep telling me not to tailgate.. my bad habit! And then when the front car stops, I start to panic cos the distance is too near.. Another bad habit - vision focus only at one side. Have to look further, further.. need to brush up on my turning for sure! Next lesson will be on 30/9/08 @ 16:25.
:) have to apply for early dismissal liao..

Resting at home today.. just a short update though. Have a good day, my friends! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home