*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, July 11, 2008

Been back about a week and re-adapting back to my work.. Lydia was also saying sort of lost track after a week haha.. For me is like slower in completing the stuff on hand or I would say maybe lack of the enthu liao.. Oh this is no good. Somehow find my job really routine.. But the more routine it is, more prone to make mistake cos we are so used to it that makes us careless? Yup, talking about myself here.. just gave a wrong balance stock to my boss 2 days ago and whereby already loaded into the container.. think play too much in Thai haa.. Alright, shall stop here, time to prepare for work. Stay focus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home