*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It just seems like i OUGHT to know everything... sianz.. everyone coming over to me asking this and that. When i said "I am not sure.. think it's best you ask the person doing.." then someone will have things to comment.. "How come you are not sure of her stuff and she's not sure of yours bla bla bla.." Ans: Cos i'm not the one doing it and in fact not even "touch" on it once. Am slightly fed up actually.. cos it's not the first time. They always like to approach me FIRST, which i find it funny cos i've just been there for 3 & 1/2 years.. and hello, I'm just an admin asst not a pro leh. It just seems like i have to bao ka liao (do all).. and it's kind of wierd that i'm getting even busier as time goes by, adding on to my task.. Alright.. enough of my letting out. Tired.. i guess i just have to learn, learn and learn. I do welcome learning new things but NOT everything.
K.. Good Nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home