*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, July 06, 2007

Too free..

Haha.. blogging early in the day in office.. think it's been real long since i do so.. and this shows that i'm toooo free... actually nothing's in my mind to write about..

Going Bishan to get my crab stuff tonite.. meeting with Pok and Ame.. hehe.. maybe get them (my crabs) a bigger house? Some yummy crab food.. Hmm think the nutshell is alittle squeezy for both of them, fighting like tat.. and maybe buy some things for them to climb as they loved to.. (:

Too free.. have to continue acting like a "busy" worker keke.. but anyway think my young boss, manager and shipping colleague already discovered me surfing net and msn-ing quite sometime ago ba.. but didn't say anything.. Ok gotta go do my work le.. docs is here.. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home