*Maggie Mee*

"You don't get very far in life without having to be brave an awful lot. The most important thing about bravery is not about being fearless - it's about being scared and doing it anyway - that's bravery." -Ysebella Braye-

Friday, September 15, 2006

Weekends coming again~ i+'s A Thursday nite!

Went to my ah-ma hse juz nw... after wrk... took bus 40 and reached Bedok Interchange bout 6:15pm like tat.. shop arnd though tare's nothing much to shop in Bedok. Haha.. was waiting for Ting & Quan @ the same time.. we going market 85 to makan! Hee... Ting's crave for Ba Chor Mee~

Meeting time was still early.. so i went to find my ah-ma lo.. hehe... so near only wor.. 5 mins walk ba.. =) Hmm... seeing my ah-ma n ah-gong, realised tat i missed them very much... y do i have tis sudden feeling.. im nt sure too.. but juz know tat i really miss them. Though it's nt very long ago since i last went. Suddenly, all memories of childhood flash back.. like the times when my cousins n i played catching w our neighbours.. the running abouts bla bla bla.. all thots juz came.. When im @ my grandma hse.. will somehow tink bout the time when i was juz a small kid.. going to the market early in the morning w my ah-ma.. helping her to carry the bags of groceries she bought.. not only me but my cousins too.. =) When i was young, like in pri sch or so.. i dun eat spicy food at all.. chillies r a no-no for me... keke.. lousy haha i can't take spicy food la..not even those Wantan Mee w abit chilli.. hehz.. but my biao di (male cousin) can really take hot stuff haha.. he can juz eat tat red chilli padi alone manz! i can still remember tat scene even till now haha.. then my cousin n i was like.. wow... though we oreadi know tat he is a chilli lover so-call.. =P

It's amazing how time flies... in a twink of an eyelid, im nw a 23 yr old grown up.. haha yesh grown up.. n tis meant tat my grandparents aged by 23 yrs too! How fast rite.. im sure u guys tink so too.. yrs after yrs.. haha.. somtimes alittle unbelievable.. felt relaxed and peaceful when im @ my ah-ma hse.. it's unlike when one is out in the beezy world everyday lo.. mayb..? Beezy with work, studies n stress all tat.. Hmm.. wonder if u guys get wat i meant... but it's something like tat. Hee.. my ah-ma would be very happy to see us.. Whenever we r tare.. she will put aside watever she's doing and juz step out to the living room to chat w us.. ^^ Now, only my ah-gong and 2 uncles living w my ah-ma.. after my great grandmother passed away. So, whenever possible, we will pop by. When my grandparents were younger.. my ah-gong did rent a place in Macpherson, selling a few of his famous dishes haa.. they gotta wake up very early.. then go to the market to get fresh vege and fishmeat to make yong tau foo.. haha my cousins n i like taking turns to spread the fishmeat onto the cucumber *Kpo*.. eaten yong tau foo b4 ba..? =p Yap.. those were the days~! Heez.. tink then, we were more of a hindrance than a helper keke... small ma~

Okie.. tat's so much i thot of to write for nw.. oh haha saying meeting w Ting & Quan.. yap went 85 makan. Ordered one bowl of ba chor mee each, 2 chicken wings + 6 otahs.. fried oyster but change to prawns haha.. and sugarcane juice lo.. wah full sia.. sumptous..?? keke.. market 85 is usually crowded at nite time.. Haha so Ting, satisfied w the ba chor mee ma? Lolz.. but too bad, Pok n Xian wrking pm shift.. can't join us..

Ooo... Ting wanna have her durians too.. haha nxt time we all can go together lo! =) and the frog porridge.. me haven try b4.. pple say it's nice.. tasty, like chicken.. ok, it's getting late.. wanna go lie down n Z.z..Zz... been dozing off in bus manz.. Zhou.. Gong~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home